Quanta SpA through its Aerospace, Defence & Shipbuilding Division, is looking for managers and technical specialists in order to boost its international growth both in Civil & Defence Aerospace fields. Here are the requirements for all the professional profiles:
- excellent knowledge of english language
- availibility to long term business trips abroad and willingness to work with irregular hours and to travel on short notice
- clearances for work and for access to classified information
- preavious experience in aerospace field and/or military environment (5-10 years)
- strong problem solving and multitasking capabilities
- must be proficient in using a pc & minimum basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office suite
- qualifications: for all managers profiles – engineering degree and for technicians – technical diploma and/or significant experience
Job titles and the relative requested skills & competences
- Significant technical expertise in evaluating technical documents for flight certification
- Ability to improve performance and efficiency of the Flight Clearance process
- Full awareness of the security directives
- Guide & coordinate the Companies quality assurance, control policies, programs and objectives
- Significat knowledge in evaluating technical documents for flight certification
- Technical knowledge for plane documentation
- At least basic knowledge of manufacturing technologies in use, aero-structures, systems of interest and maintenance aspects
- Good knowledge of the various types of aeronautic composite materials
- Expertise in the aircraft structure
- Excellent knowledge of NDT methods & application (PT/RT/MT/ET…)
FLIGHT TEST ENGINEER
- Good knowledge of maintenance procedures including (aircraft and systems)
- Previous experience on the aircraft airframe, general systems, avionics, armament, propulsion, mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Good knowledge as engineering support for the resolution of technical problems highlighted during the flight or maintenance activity of the aircraft
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Familiarity to support the maintenance technicians during removal/replacement/trouble shooting of equipment or mechanical parts and the performance of functional tests
- Ability to perform for all the aircraft systems: electrical, avionics, armament, mechanical, propulsion airframe both for the hangar service and intermedial level shop
- Familiarity with troubleshoouting activities, fault isolation, removal/replacement of the relevant equipment, rigging and functional tests
- Maintaining and/or repairing of some or all of the following: aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components, avionics systems etc.
- Performing inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component
- Documenting maintenance procedures to include component damage, component origin and condition of component or equipment
- Working with minimal supervision, and take directions from leader and/or supervisor
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to details
- AML (Aircraft Maintenance License) certified preferred (B1/B2/C…)
FLIGHT LINE AREA
- Knowledge on the aircraft systems and ability to provide the engineering support for technical problems resolution, highlighted during the flight and/or maintenance activities
- Ability to evaluate the arising, identify the troubleshooting procedures to be adopted and documenting the corrective actions
- Ability to support the flight line technicians during removal/replacement of equipment or mechanical parts and the perfomance of functional tests
Flight Line Technicians - Click here to apply [opp. 24104]
- To perform flight line maintenance tasks
- Previous experience in performing pre-flight & post-flight inspections when the aircraft is on the flight line
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERING
- Coordinating, managing and supervising aircraft maintenance services
- Previous experience in giving support to Technical Publication Manager, Service Engineering Manager & Department, Maintenance Engineering Office – all activities are codified by FAA
- Identifies & satisfies technical requirements and procedures for the continuous airworthiness
- Draft maintenance manuals and good knowledge of RAMS principles (reliability, availability, maintainability and safety) in the following areas: electrical, avionics, armament, mechanical, propulsion.
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTIC PLANNING AREA
- Responsible for managing the warehouse, logistic, planning and airfreight forwarding processes.
- Strong professional background in aerospace logistics both traditional and integrated.
- Particularly, in order to support the production and the assembly lines, he supervises outbound, picking and shipping logistic processes, oversees control stock operations, optimizes logistics flow and coordinates logistic personnel (specialists and engineers).
- He supervises the relative logistic operations to ensure the best effective way to meet any possible military regulations, SLA and internal KPIs/deadlines regarding materials storing and goods delivery.
- Caring out customers & suppliers relationship, in collaboration with supply chain and lean manufacturing areas.